- Stephanie Kelton - An Angry Birds Approach to Understanding Deficits in the Modern Economy
- This 90 min video is a significant presentation of Modern Money Theory by Steven Hail from the Adelaide Uni about the fallacy of the government's "Debt & Deficit Disaster" nonsense. From the time when Joe Hockey was Federal Treasurer.
Modern Money Theory
- Following on from Steven Hail's earlier presentation above, in The Conversation Jan 31 2017
Explainer: what is modern monetary theory?
- Warren Mosler's highly recommended short book
Seven Deadly Innocent Frauds of Economic Policy
- Prof Bill Mitchell - "The failure of economics - reality & language" - Mar 7 2017 Maastricht - (You will need to bear with the technical quality to get to the content.)
How econonomics students are being taught nonsense.
"The failure of economics - reality & language"
- Prof Bill Mitchell's Blog - Billy Blog
Modern Monetary Theory - macroeconomic reality
- Bill Mitchell - Presentation at University of Victoria, Wellington, July 28, 2017
Mainstream Economics - there is simply no polite way of telling people they've dedicated their lives to an illusion
- Prof Bill Mitchell - An interview with the Australian Independent Media Network, August 2015
Bill Mitchell - an unreasonable man
- Prof L. Randall Wray 105 minutes, well worth it.
Modern Money Theory: Intellectual Origins and Policy Implications
- An article on the concept of A Job Guarantee by David Hale in the Independant Australia online publication with embedded 49 min video by Prof Bill Mitchell of the Centre for Full Employment and Equity (CofFEE).
A Job Guarantee